Vivian Wilkes is a single mother who first is introduced to the series in Season 3. She meets Zoe Hart at a family party. At first she is unaware of Zoe's true identity; given Zoe tells her she is a manager named Chloe. Later however she is acknowledged of the truth by Zoe. She lashes out on Zoe for not knowing the importance of family and doesn't want her to be apart of the Wilkes. (Family Tradition) She has a son named Harley Wilkes, whom presumably was named after her uncle. She shortly dates Wade Kinsella in Season 3.
- Known as Zoe's cousin
- Vivian teaches the 4th grade
- Her husband, Charles, left her (we can see why) and her son, Harley Wilkes. (Miracles)
- Vivian knows Wade from school
- Vivian can rollerskate backwards
- Probably the most unlike-able character on the show.
- She was terrible to Zoe at first and she is just a rebound for Wade. Wade has always had feelings for Zoe but wanted to get back at her after seeing her and Joel happy together.