RIP: George and Lemon’s Relationship
I know I may just be fifteen, but this break up has been hitting the whole town of BlueBell like a storm. George Tucker and Lemon Breeland were like our very own Brad and Angelina, and it’s going to take some serious time and some serious music to get over my heartbreak.
To help out, I’ve made a mix of my favorite breakup songs.
1) Stars – Your Ex-Lover Is Dead
2) Imogen Heap – Hide and Seek
3) Rolling Stones – Wild Horses
4) No Doubt – Don’t Speak
5) Bon Iver – Skinny Love
6) Joni Mitchell – Both Sides Now
7) Dolly Parton – I Will Always Love You
8) Jeff Buckley – The Last Goodbye
9) Johnny Cash & June Carter – It Ain’t Me, Babe
10) Amy Winehouse – Back To BlackFrom the mellow beginning, the mix takes you through a whole range of emotions from the original heartbreak to the raw pain to the tentatively optimistic hope for the future. I hope our community can listen to these songs and start to feel better about the tragedy that’s befallen our town. Because even if our golden couple couldn’t, this music will stand the test of time.